Now that you’ve seen all the best tips and tricks for photographing your pets, your furry friend may just be ready to get featured on one of our drinking bowls! Show us whether they’re a photogenic diva or clumsy muppet.
Here are the rules:
- Only digital photos accepted;
- They should be vertical (portrait), not horizontal;
- Files must be sent in .JPG format with a minimum resolution of: 3000×4000 pixels;
- Your pets should be photographed on a plain, coloured background with as little going on in the background as possible (check out the examples below and take inspiration from our pages on social media);
- We won’t accept pictures:
- With more than 1 pet in them;
- That are out of focus;
- With the pet owner or any other person in them;
- With a background that isn’t plain/ is patterned.
If you’ve papped the perfect pose, click here to fill out the form to take part in our Pet Friendly Routes.